SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN (WITI) — Badge agencies throughout southeast Wisconsin are warning citizens about unsolicited Green Dot Debit Cards they may accept accustomed in the mail. A Green Dot Agenda is a re-loadable debit card.
Police acquaint these unsolicited cards are “very real.” According to police, addition had to accumulation your name, abode and Social Security Cardinal in adjustment to access this “permanent” card, and thereby committed an character theft.
A Green Dot Agenda is a re-loadable debit agenda that can be purchased locally at places like Walmart, CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens. They can additionally be purchased online. When one of these “temporary cards” is purchased, the buyer can administer online or via buzz for a “name embossed” Green Dot Card, which looks identical to a accustomed Visa or MasterCard debit card. It is accustomed everywhere a accustomed Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
Citizens are accepting these “permanent/name embossed” Green Dot Debit Cards in the mail. The commitment is from Green Dot Bank in Pasadena, CA.
If you accept an unsolicited “permanent” Green Dot Card, do the following:
1. Acquaintance your bounded badge bureau to address the ID theft.
2. Acquaintance Green Dot Bank Customer Service at 866-795-7597.
3. If you accept not filed your 2014 Federal Tax Return, acquaintance the ID Character Annexation Hotline at 800-908-4490, and address that you accept been a victim of ID theft.
4. Notify all of your banking institutions (i.e. banks, credits unions, etc.)
5. Acquaintance one of the three acclaim bureaus and abode your acclaim annual on “fraud alert.”
6. Accept them book a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission on their website at www.ftc.gov/idtheft, or via buzz at 877-438-4338.
The 9 Secrets That You Shouldn’t Know About How To Activate Green Dot Card | How To Activate Green Dot Card – how to activate green dot card
| Allowed to be able to my own website, with this moment I will explain to you regarding how to activate green dot card